Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I'm With Me

I'm happy to know that my elected officials aren't with her. They are for them and them alone.

I received exhilarating email donation solicitations from my two New Mexico Democratic US congress people today, Ben Lujan and Michelle Grisham, expressing their ecstasy that Bernie Sanders has endorsed their gal Hillary and will finally stop pointing out the fact that politicians like themselves never do anything to help the working people of this country.

From Martin Heinrich and Tom Udall, my two Democratic US senators, nothing yet. They so far have chosen to distract attention from the fact that they never do anything to help the working people of this country by sending out email donation solicitations in which they shout over and over, "Donald Trump! Donald Trump!"





No comments:

Post a Comment