Sunday, February 5, 2017

Pippa-Bismol


Watching this actually makes me ill.






I came across it looking for pictures of the Matterhorn.



Then I see an article that says Pippa Middleton climbed the Matterhorn in July. "The 32-year-old made the climb in honour of the younger brother of her fiance James Matthews, whose life was lost when a Himalayan storm engulfed his assault on Everest in 1999."



Well I'll be. Pippa was "humbled," according to Pippa. More than 500 people have died climbing the Alpine peak with the German name on the French-Italian border.

And why would I be interested in the comings and goings of a privileged member of the ruling class who's lived off the toil of the working class her entire life?

We've all been humbled at one time or another.




 


Everyone has another side.







No comments:

Post a Comment